Monday, September 19, 2005

What the Supermarkets want you to think......

I think I'll stick to the organic produce, for me and my kids thanks. Anyone that would care to sugest otherwise, should take a look at a very troubling tv programme, from the UK Channel 4 Dispatches team, that someone sent me. I can't say it's not a surprise, but still. The reporter Jane Moore exposes everything from chicken, to veg.

And don't bother anyone emailing me "oh if you worried about every thing you eat." I do. And so should everyone else, especially if you have taken the decision to bring chidren into the world. You owe it to them, to feed them the kind of food you, or more likely your parents had. Take some goddam responsibility for your life.

Get off you arses and take a look at what crap you are being forced to consume, to save you the trouble of cooking and taking a responsible approach to your food.

I will gladly make a DVD copy for anyone who wants one, for a donation of $10 to cover the manufacture and postage of the item. Click on the make a donation link on the right of the blog. Thanks.

No comments: